Friday, August 13, 2010

Happiness


Im getting ready to graduate and transfer out to the school Ive always wanted too. The only thing that I was confused about was what my major was going to be. I know what I love but what I love, doesn't make much money. I know I'm going to sound crazy for this but I want to be happy with my life and myself. I dont want to wake up with this big list of regrets. I like to write and I love music. I know theres not much money in this but I like it. I cant help it. Its the only thing I feel right doing. Its not about have tons of cash for me. Its about happiness. I'd rather have years of joy.
Happiness doesnt just come with my career of choice, but with who I chose to share this with. I want to be happy with someone who understands me, and knows what I deserve and knows my worth. The other night I wrote my own quote...." Worth more than a phone call out of the blue, worth more than the likings of you". Lately I havent felt like I'm worth a hell of alot to people, but that has to change as do I. I have meaning, and worth just like you and I've forgotten that unfortunately. When I come back to New York, from the Bahamas. After my soul searching things have to be different. I believe in the quote I put above. My beauty arises from my spirit, and If I have a shattered spirit, I'll have little to no beauty. Therefrore I wont bee able to see the beauty in other things, as well as myself.

No comments: