Tuesday, March 30, 2010

The Moon & The Sky


back of Briana & side of Jazmin




So recently I have been listening to Sade's new album. I wasnt going too, but my mom bought it. I dont know Sades classic and her old music is the best to me, but I have to admit her album isnt half bad....Now I guess youre wondering whats the picture all about. I went to see my friend Sharifa sing. The show was called " Soul Diffusion" and It was her performing along with other bands. It was in brooklyn and Im reall happy I went because I enjoyed myself. This pic was on the wall next to where I was sitting down. I dont know I liked it and wanted to take a picture. Its very artsy. I used to be dep in art taking classes but then as always I got bored with it and took a long break. Im thinking about getting back into it....what do you think??

No comments: