Friday, February 5, 2010

Cold Case Of Love


What you did to me was a crime?.....Cold Case Of Love. And if I let you reach me one more time...thats enough-Rihanna


As you all know Rihanna is someone I love. I like her music and her style and love this line in her song off her Rated R album. Especially because I can relate to it. Alot has happened in the last couple of weeks. So much that I dont and cant put it up here, because Its that personal. So personal It stays with me and only me. Im back in school and got a couple of more days at work. For this year I definately need to change the person I am or have become. I need to focus on whats important and what matters the most in my life right now. I dont have time for bad shit to happen to me anymore. From this moment Iam trying for the absolute best I can be. No more dumb blogs about boys, or trivial things. Just the good times and me becoming who I am destined to be. Greatness.

No comments: